Friday, July 12, 2013

Upcycling

Another prepackaged post here.  The next week is fully booked with prep for a large family event.  In the meantime:

I've become slightly obsessed with saving any tins, bottles and boxes that we've emptied over the last few months.  Several of these treasures have come in handy lately.





Side note:  Saved spice bottles were put to use during student worker appreciation week at the office.  I painted the bottles with acrylic craft paint, added wording with IdentiPens and a white Signo uniball pen, then poked the flower stems through the holes in the plastic tops.  One of the students asked if I found the idea on Pinterest.  Nope, grew out of my own brain.  She told me I should post photos, so here they are.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...