Friday, April 1, 2016

It's a-LIVE!


That's right.  I'm still on the planet and still fighting the slacker artist habit - sometimes winning, more often not.  My sister recently asked me to do the Creative Sprint challenge with her and it started today.  I intend to track my progress here in a valiant attempt to not disappear again.

Day 1 of #CreativeSprint - Make something that fits in the palm of your hand using only materials in your immediate environment.  See my goofy face of art supplies.  It was fun and quick and made me smile.  I then noticed what a few others were doing via the Creative Sprint hashtag and thought "Oh wow, I could've been so much more creative and artsy and good grief, stop already and be happy you started and will do something again tomorrow!"




   
Click on one photo & toggle between these two quickly... animation!  Heh heh.  Clever she is.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...