Friday, March 22, 2013

Back in the Saddle Again

I was going to title this Back in the Classroom, but the saddle song keeps playing in my head (Gene Autry - not Aerosmith).  So, there ya' go and on with show...

Guess what folks?  Another milestone - I'm a student again!  This time it's in a virtual classroom.  Yesterday I began a watercolor journaling class - a little bit of drawing, a lot of watercolor and loads of support and advice.  So far we've mostly just gotten acquainted and played with our paints a little - paint swatches, color wheels and such.  Several of my distant classmates have already completed lesson one.  I'm waiting until Saturday when I can give it my full attention.  Plus it's supposed to snow tomorrow (L.O.V.E.) which makes for a perfect stay-in-the-house-and-paint day.

I will share my results in the coming weeks.  In the meantime - happy weekend and go KU!  (Yeah, I'm one of those goofy March Madness people - though my brackets are already nearly completely blown.  Rats.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...