Wednesday, November 13, 2013

When it's Cold

My fan club also follows me in the snow - but only if it's not too cold or windy.  
They are wimps.

Trying to sweep the steps with "helpers."

Daisy generally ignores Milo in the house, except when he ambushes her from the couch.  
On the rare occasions he is allowed outside, she keeps a watchful eye on him.

Nap time follows snow time.  
This moment was in between cat teasing dog and cat declaring lap time.


Art update:  I learned how to repair pottery tonight since one of my rejoined pots un-joined while moving it after firing.  Once again - learning new things starts out with anxiety and ends with a nice feeling of accomplishment.  I really need to stop fighting the learning process.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...